Behind the scenes….lol #selfies
Gorgeous out! (at Battery Park)
Just saw an ad for some other crazy NY Lottery *opportunity* and it got me thinking: On the off chance that I were to win $1,000 everyday for the rest of my life, what would I do with that money?
So here is my current “I’M RICH, B*TCH” top 10:
1. Pay off all student and credit card debt.
2. Pay off any debt my mother may have.
3. Buy/build my mother a beautiful house surrounded by equally beautiful land.
4. Get a gorgeous place for myself.
5. Maybe get another degree???
6. Donate a very large sum to Penn State’s THON.
7. Start a foundation that supports and funds education for kids in urban schools in NYC.
8. Take a vacation for about 2 weeks and take all of my favorite people with me.
9. Acquire some awesome stuff that I probably don’t need.
10. Save a lot. Make a couple of savings accounts for my future children.
Those are just a few of my ideas. What would you do if you got $1,000 everyday for the rest of your life?
Inspired by “Nothing Even Matters” from The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
watched as the sky erupted
breaking into a billion beautiful, celestial shards.
Tiny pieces of Heaven hurtled to Earth.
All around me was chaos
people falling violently to their knees
Somehow in the midst of this
I was calm.
While I was unsure of my fate
I was at peace with whatever was to befall me
because I had already fallen in love with you
and after that
nothing else even matters.
Photos Courtesy: Carvel
Soooo apparently Nutella Ice Cream is about to be a real thing! The heavens have opened up and bestowed upon us hazelnutty, chocolately, ice creamy amazingness. I can hardly contain my absolute delight and excitement!!!!!!!!
Nutella ice cream will be available in a four varieties, courtesy of the ever-wonderful Carvel. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. First Fudgie the Whale and now this?!?! We mere mortals are certainly not worthy. I believe I speak for all of us when I say we are absolutely humbled and euphorically flabbergasted by this blessing.
I’m personally salivating over the “Hand-scooped chocolate ice cream layered with Nutella hazelnut spread and Carvel Crunchies, then topped with Nutella.”
” There is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. …There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folie of human conceits than…our tiny world. …To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another and to preserve and cherish the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan.
Our Beloved Pale Blue Dot